WORKING AT OCEANOIL DRL LTD
- Our employees contribute to a portfolio of work that includes some of the largest and most complex energy plants ever built in America. These signature projects are what makes Oceanoil DRL ltd such a rewarding place to work. Having long-term relationships with many of the biggest names in the American energy industry, we are always looking to grow our team
- If you value a culture that encourages innovation, challenges the norm and rewards creativity, then you’ll want to explore the opportunities at Oceanoil DRL Ltd. Come join our talented team of engineers, project managers, tradespeople and professional and administrative staff.
- At Oceanoil DRL Ltd, employees are paid competitively and rewarded for a job well done. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, a flexible health spending account, a health and fitness subsidy, an employee assistance program, and more.
Oceanoil DRL Ltd encourages a balance between the personal and professional lives of our employees. In addition to vacation time, all employees receive a three-day weekend every second week. And, six times a year, our employees receive a four-day weekend, around statutory long weekends. We also offer flexible work schedules that allow employees to juggle their personal obligations and professional responsibilities.
- We train our people well because we believe in promoting from within. Our career development strategies provide employees with a detailed roadmap to the opportunities available as well as the skills and experience required for advancement. From our in-house Toastmasters clubs to the plethora of professional development opportunities available through our Six Sigma certification, we sponsor a variety of skills-based training initiatives for our employees.
- Our employees care about the community and their colleagues. We are involved in the United Way and a variety of other company-wide fundraising events. Our social club is active in all offices. Employees participate in events such as curling, hockey, squash, golf, Christmas parties, summer picnics and many other fun team-building activities.
- Our health, safety and environmental (HSE) management program is driven by an unwavering commitment to keeping people and sites 100% Safe. It’s the reason why, year after year, Oceanoil DRL Ltd. posts some of the best safety results in the EPC sector. Employees at our corporate offices have logged more than 46 million hours without a lost-time incident. In the field, our lost-time incident rate for employees and contractors is consistently better than industry averages.